Fixed tanks, demountable tanks, tank containers, tank swap bodies, tube gas tankers, MEGs, vacuum-operated waste tanks and MPUBs and portable tanks; For the preparation of the tank technical file and tank registration for design approval;
- Maximum net mass, capacity, filling quantity, wall thickness, filling pressures, test pressures, maximum permissible working pressure calculations,
- Strength modeling with finite element analysis,
- Documentation of quality plans and test methods including hydraulic pressure test, leakage test, capacity determination, size control tests,
- Preparation of radiographic examination criteria,
- Tulpar Teknik provides technical and administrative support to all necessary works for prototyping.
Documents Required for Application to TSE for Tank Design Approval Certificate
- Quality Management System certificate
- Definition of the relevant transport unit, including all variations
- List of service equipment, capacities and type approval certificates, together with information and technical data related to safety devices including discharge capacity
- General assembly drawing or drawings, dimensions used for calculations; dimensions of the product, service equipment, structural equipment; detailed drawings, including markings and / or labeling to verify compliance (Design Files will be delivered in printed form and electronically in any of the CAD, STP, VDA and LGES formats.)
- Calculation notes and results (Maximum net mass, capacity, filling amount calculations, wall thicknesses, filling pressures, test pressures, MÇB),
- Approved qualification of permanent assembly (Welding Procedure Specification Prosedür WPS-, Welding Procedure Tests -PQR-),
- Certificates of permanent operators,
- Approved qualifications of non-destructive testing operators,
- Description of heat treatment.