For pressure vessel and aerosol design approval;
- UN codes of substances to be transported in the relevant container,
- The class of the substance (s) to be carried,
- Production operations and control parameters,
- Minimum test pressures,
- Minimum body thicknesses,
- Instructions on control temperatures and special provisions; the relevant international contract should be identified and the documentation for them should be prepared and put into practice.
In this process, which includes prototype production, Tulpar Teknik provides technical and administrative support with its expert personnel.
Documents Required for Application to TSE for Pressure Vessel / Aerosol Design Approval Certificates
- Quality Management System certificate,
- Definition of the relevant transport unit, including all variations,
- List of service equipment, capacities and type approval certificates, together with information and technical data related to safety devices including discharge capacity,
- General assembly drawing or drawings, dimensions used for calculations; dimensions of the product, service equipment, structural equipment; detailed drawings, including markings and / or labeling to verify compliance (Design Files will be delivered in printed form and electronically in any of the CAD, STP, VDA and LGES formats.)
- Calculation notes and results (maximum net mass, capacity, filling quantity calculations, wall thicknesses, filling pressures, test pressures, MCSB),
- Approved qualification of permanent assembly (Welding Procedure Specification Prosedür WPS-, Welding Procedure Tests -PQR-),
- Certificates of permanent operators,
- Approved qualifications of non-destructive testing operators,
- Description of heat treatment.