ADR Vehicle Compliance (T9) Consultancy
- ECE R-105 Provisions for the Approval of Vehicles for the Carriage of Dangerous Goods with respect to their particular structural characteristics.
- ECE R-111 Motor Vehicles - Provisions Regarding the Approval of the M and O Class Tankers for Rollover Stability.
According to the additional criteria defined in Chapter 9 of the ADR,
- Obtaining the documents of the vehicle from the manufacturers,
- Evaluating the interim check / periodic inspections of the tank,
- Preparation of application documents.
Tulpar Teknik provides technical and managerial support to its employees with its expert staff.
ADR Vehicle Certificate of Conformity for TSE Application Documents
- Signature Circular,
- Photocopy of Vehicle License (If the vehicle is registered),
- 91 Declaration of Conformity CE issued by the manufacturer, indicating the suitability of the vehicle in accordance with 98/91 / EC or ECE R 105,
- Az Declaration of Conformity ler according to ECE R 111 from the manufacturer for tank / tank tanks with test pressure of less than 4 bar,
- ifik First Inspection Certificate Mu photocopy for tank / tankers,
- Signed Application Form,
- Applications are accepted to the TSE electronically. For this reason, the user name and password before the application must be made from the TSE page.
Note: The göster Declaration of Conformity tarafından issued by the manufacturer, which indicates the suitability of the vehicle in accordance with 98/91 / EC or ECE R 105, shall be provided by TULPAR Teknik if it is not provided by the vehicle owner.
- The ADR Approval Certificate, which will be held in Turkish and English, should be on the vehicle.
- The document can be requested by the inspection teams on the international roads and roadside inspections in our country.
- The validity of the approval certificate shall expire no more than one year after the date of the technical examination.
- The next technical review must be carried out within one month before or after the date on the document.
- Driver's SRC 5 Documents and Transport Documents on the vehicle will prevent problems in the inspections.